Skip to content
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interaction between distinct systems, in the physical
and natural world
- Define sustainability and assess the ways that sustainability topics are approached
by a diversity of academic disciplines.
- Identify how globalized processes impact socioecological systems.
- Analyze the role of environmental sustainability in the promotion of comprehensive
justice and equity.
- Apply critical thinking skills to provide sustainable solutions and build resilient
- Utilize the appropriate methodological tools to analyze address specific research
- Articulate a comprehensive world view that integrates diverse approaches to sustainability.