The Honors College seeks intellectually curious students who are concerned with the world around them. The Honors Curriculum and Community is designed to engage students in a breadth and depth of study culminating in a thesis in the student’s major.
- HONORS DEGREES ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
- HONORS EMPHASES TRACKS:
- ENVST HONORS THESIS ADVISOR:
- EXAMPLES OF HONORS THESES:
- HONORS COLLEGE ADVISING:
- Apply to the Honors College by deadline. (See Honors College Website)
- Once accepted into the Honors College meet with an academic advisor to declare an Honors Degree.
- Meet with Dr. Tim Collins to discuss thesis topic and potential thesis faculty advisor.
- Upon deciding on a thesis topic complete the Honors Thesis Proposal Form, and save a digital copy and return the signed original to the Honors College.
- Follow prerequisites and deadlines outlined on the ENVST Honors/Internship/Research page
- To fulfill the requirement for your Honors Degree complete the Honors Thesis Application one month prior to the semester you plan to register for the honor thesis credits.
Dr. Tim Collins
Environmental & Sustainability Studies Honors Thesis Advisor